Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think?
Awesome Idea - Take My Wallet!!!
Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Sold - I'd Chip In
Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! I_vote_lcap100%Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
I'm Sold - Although I Can't Chip In
Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No Way Asshole!!
 0% [ 0 ]
I Don't Understand - But Take My Money Anyway
 0% [ 0 ]
I Don't Understand - They're Trying To Take My Precious!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Filj

Filj

Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!!   Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Oi Oi!!!

found a possible vent server for in game voice chat.... it's clearer than built in voice chat and if the game crashes you don't lose the ability to tell somebody during a raid.....

the cost for a 50 slot server (i very much doubt we'd use more than that even with a 25 man raid a couple of instance runs and some pvp running at the same time)..... is $15.99 (currently £10.74) Per/month

now... i and i doubt anybody else is willing to foot the tab nor would anybody expect them to....

so...

UGT ventrilo servers offer a guild deposit system so everybody can deposit a little when the bill is due... even if only 15 people deposit something that could be less than £1 each.

for this we get

• Instant Setup

• No Setup Fees

• No Price Changes

• 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

• All codecs, including high quality ones, free

• 11 Server Locations to choose from

• Licensed Provider

• Upgrade & Downgrade at any time

• Unlimited usage

• Daily backups ensure your settings

• Ugt Feature Rich Custom Control Panel. Not one of the limited premade control panels.

• Only company with a Ventrilo Server Wizard to assist with the configuration of your server

if the vote comes out as "YES" it doesn't mean i'll set it up over night... i still want more info/feedback/stuff first

infact preferably i'd like to not set this up by my self... i can keep the server up and stuff but i'd prefer the payments be managed by another party... this is due to having a hard enough time keeping track of my own funds let alone the funding of a ventrilo server (and yes i would be willing to sit and go through fine print with anybody willing to help on this venture)

/logout
Back to top Go down
Beàstwithin

PostSubject: Re: Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!!   Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:52 pm

yes good idea im back to doomhammer now because i never really played on the other sever i moved my DK back and left beast now level 80 Very Happy but my dk is only 72 but im back and i'll chip in to help out i think it would be worth it in the long run
Back to top Go down
zax

PostSubject: Re: Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!!   Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:29 am

Sounds pretty cool, but maybe we should find out how many people use voice chat/want to use voice chat etc first? I'd probly be up for it, I like to be able to chat whilst questing/raiding etc plus it's handy to have Draz barking orders at me so I know who I'm supposed to be blowing up!! Smile

Shame we can't pay in gold then we could al just chuck some in the guild bank!
Back to top Go down
http://www.toorightfeet.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!!   Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Possible Ventrilo Service Info!!!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!!
Page 1 of 1