Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Guild Notice

Go down 
+2
globbits
Marvolo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvolo
Admin
Marvolo

Important Guild Notice Empty
PostSubject: Important Guild Notice   Important Guild Notice EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 am

For those who missed the notice online on the evening of September 6th…

Issues have been brought forward concerning personal grudges and problems between members; this has resulted in someone expressing a wish to possibly leave Rend Asunder.

May I start by saying that “World of Warcraft” is a game, a game to be enjoyed by all who play it. You and I spend money for the fun we have questing, raiding, leveling etc. and I know I’d rather spend my time enjoying it rather than having to listen to complaints of isolating and bullying certain players.

All I ask is that people be civil to one another in game, no matter what personal vendettas you might have with one another out of it.

You run the risk of not only ruining your fun but everyone else’s fun by causing unnecessary tension within the guild.

If for any reason there is no way you can handle playing within Rend Asunder because of people you don’t like then you’re more than welcome to find something a little more to your taste.
What’s been going on in my eyes (and the eyes of a select few others) is nothing short of bullying within the game.

Whether you care or not is beyond my feelings, but if this continues to happen I will be searching for something more stable myself, Rend Asunder was not created for peoples bitching, it was created to give us an advantage, knowing more about the people you’re playing with means better team work, let’s not ruin it by holding grudges with players online please.

My request here is that people Reply below to ensure you have read and understood this notice.

Thank you for your time.

Konrad/Marvolo/Tyne
Back to top Go down
https://rendasunder.darkbb.com
globbits

globbits

PostSubject: Re: Important Guild Notice   Important Guild Notice EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 am

All read and understood
Back to top Go down
tigga

PostSubject: Re: Important Guild Notice   Important Guild Notice EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:25 am

all read n cool
Back to top Go down
Beŕstwithin

PostSubject: Re: Important Guild Notice   Important Guild Notice EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:07 pm

i have read it... funny thing is i thought that everyone was ok with everyone els lol and well put kon cheers
Back to top Go down
Beŕstwithin

PostSubject: Re: Important Guild Notice   Important Guild Notice EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:09 pm

just read what i put dont really make much sense.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Domiel

PostSubject: what did i miss?   Important Guild Notice EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:00 am

look the end of the day i was one of the first people to sign the rend charter (b4 it was evevn a guild) and we all agreed in that cold and mist feild of STV that we would nt be like so many other guilds that have litterally torn themselves apart over silly disputes, we're all supposed to be friends (well ex-gf's in my case hehehehe), if there still is a problem/dispute remember your officers are there to sort that kinda stuff
Much Love
Dom :p
Back to top Go down
Gorzola

PostSubject: Re: Important Guild Notice   Important Guild Notice EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 pm

All read and understood. Everyone has been great to me ty. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Guild Notice   Important Guild Notice Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Guild Notice
Page 1 of 1