Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
globbits

globbits

All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp Empty
PostSubject: All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp   All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:04 am

Firstly can i thank Fiji for an amazingly helpfull and insightive post, plz all read.

As he sugested i have renamed all the classes, as below

Warlord- Guild Master currently yours truly.
Master Chief - Class leaders, there for advice on class and skill questions
Quartermaster - Our logistics and problem solver
Hardcore - A serious gamer, comitment is required
Casual - Plays for fun
Ensign - Trial Period. one month, new members
Sin Bin - As it sugests, this is the last step before guild kick, you do not want to be here.

At time of post all active members are now set to casual, if you want to be moved up to any of the above posts please ask on the forum or if it is for a senior post, either here or directly to me on-line. Additionlly if you wish to suggest another player please do so here.

With a properly set out guild structure like this we can start to work as a proper team.

Guild Bank.

We have a large guild bank, so feel free to deposit items you think will be usefull to other guild members and to remove items you need. Do not remove items and sell or dis-enchant for personal profit as this will result in sin bining or worse. There is a healthy gold reserve in there too, this can be used by all members for repairs and purchases, but please pay it back as soon as you are able, a log is kept of all bank tranactions so do not abuse it. The gold in there has been put there by senior players myself included so we take a dim view on abuse.

Most of us in the guild are new to WoW and the Masterchief class is going to be a huge help, the people in this position have the experience and knowledge to make this massive game a slightly less daunting place.

Any further idea's would be great, just add a reply.

Lets keep this a friendly and fun guild

Globbits Very Happy

Last edited by globbits on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beŕstwithin

PostSubject: Re: All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp   All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:23 am

sounds good now we know what the ranks mean cheers
Back to top Go down
Domiel

PostSubject: I Love it All   All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:13 am

Yeyness!! as i've said b4 i've been here since the beginning of this guildi help sign and make it offical but i have never been as happy with it as i am now we can really get a good team running with no more arguements and have a good vibe ^^ grartz guys lets keep it like this ^^
Back to top Go down
Bodem

PostSubject: Re: All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp   All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:40 am

cool good system i would like to take a more active role i'm not on to mush at the moment thou i do apologise but wen i am on i would like to do watever i can

p.s i want to get some raids and heroics going ok guys
Back to top Go down
Spyke

Spyke

PostSubject: Re: All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp   All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Fair fair. i'm cool ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp   All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp Empty

Back to top Go down

All members please read, IMPORTANT. Guild Revamp
Page 1 of 1