Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.

Go down 
+8
Orlah
Gib
Beŕstwithin
Filj
globbits
Reevi
Bodem
Spyke
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyke

Spyke

Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. Empty
PostSubject: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Yes, it is quite short notice, but on saturday, Rend Asunder Will be attenting karazhan!

I would like people to sign your character names in this thread if you would like to join us.

Baring in mind Karazhan is a 10 man instance, we will NEED 2/3 tanks and 2/3 healers and fairly decent geared dps.

Will you also have to make sure you are stocked and ready by 6:30pm

and by stocked i mean, have enough health/Mana Potions, any potions/flasks and guardian/battle elixirs u WILL need, buff food etc. Reagents! Don't forget your Reagents... Ankhs, kittie ; )

So yeah, sign up and i'll see ya'l online ^^
Back to top Go down
Bodem

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm

i'm up for it i only need my t4 from curater and bow from prince so i can easly pass on others
Back to top Go down
Reevi

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:17 pm

hmmm think i posted on the wrong topic... but yeah im up for it and the times good for me Smile I'm an Elemental shaman and I my gear is more then good enough Smile also Rich will be healing spec bounce
Back to top Go down
globbits

globbits

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:21 pm

love to come, would rather bring globbits as he is better equiped in full epic, will bring sukkaz if needed tho but he might die alot
Back to top Go down
Filj

Filj

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:47 pm

i think i can afford some time away from lvl'in suihousan to come kara..... count me in.... i'll bring filj or blunt dependant on what's needed.... can have one parked out side for easy swapping as well
Back to top Go down
Beŕstwithin

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:06 pm

yea im up for it but if we have too many healers then i can go dps(ranged) im good for what ever im off work for 2 weeks yay! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Gib

Gib

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:20 pm

I'm in.
Lea..we'll need sukkaz mate. Sorry bud but not way we can do Kara with only one tank.
ideally, i'd like to get Marvolo in as well.
3 tanks
3 healers
4 DPS

At a guess...it looks like, so far.
Tanks = Gib, Sukkaz
Healers = Zakka, Beastwithin, Teka
DPS = Reevi, Filj, Bodom, Domiel

Just another tank and i reckon we're good to go (tho the 3rd tank won't be DEFINATELY needed..so a 5th DPS might work)

I'd like to avoid doubling up on classes where possible (obviously tanks/healers can't always do that) to ensure people don't have to compete too much for loot
But obviously we don't want to end up bringing weaker chars just to avoid this and therefore gimping the whole raid.

Team looks like it's coming together nicely...
Saturday should be a riot Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drazic
Orlah

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:52 am

Yep, I are definitely in.
See you guys there......or in AB lol
xx
Back to top Go down
Reevi

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:05 am

you dont need 3 tanks to do kara. You can do kara with 1 tank (when your good geared). CC is whats needed. If you want to do moroes it will be easier with a sp, and a sp for mana aswell
Lock to fear and banish elementals on Aran,
lots of dps for prince,
and again for nightbane and a pally.
Hunters are always handy Smile
And it easier if you have the right addons (omen, deadly boss etc).
Smile
Back to top Go down
Beŕstwithin

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 am

but we must keep in mind that leanne is almost end game so she will have to watch her aggro

http://be.imba.hu/ then type in reevi then click on armory update then she is almost ready for sunwell so just to let you guys know that she could pull aggro and it's not her fault lol!
Back to top Go down
Krysta

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:44 am

I can be on standby as healer if needed. Spoke to D about it last night, gotta be somewhere that night so would need to bail at 10pm but I'm around if needed (if I'm not online enough of you have my number to text me if needed Razz)
Back to top Go down
tigga

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:06 pm

def up for this if u can need me, need to get practice on tigga tanking Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marvolo
Admin
Marvolo

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:15 am

Marvolo is in if you need him as long as we don't fart about and get in at the time we're aiming for... bring it on =]
Back to top Go down
https://rendasunder.darkbb.com
zakka

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:52 am

erm...i'm not going, cba just gunna work on levelling curtain and deathcow instead...currently i fail at healing so i'll wait til wotlk and actually collect gear with all shammy specs in mind rather than being incredibly singleminded about my talent trees...and then when i'm clad in my nice shiny new end game epic/legendary/artifact/monster kill/GODLIKE...gear i will eventually attain i'll solo the bloody place cuz i dont really care about the gear just want to see the place...so...bum...wish you all the best of luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marvolo
Admin
Marvolo

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 am

Been viewing the patch notes and they've nerfed kara slightly by the looks of it so it should be a bit easier on us at least, although I still think I'll get raped Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rendasunder.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.   Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rend Raid to Karazhan on Saturday 18th October.
Page 1 of 1