Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karazhan Raid Saturday 18th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Domiel

Karazhan Raid  Saturday 18th Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan Raid Saturday 18th   Karazhan Raid  Saturday 18th EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:22 pm

Hey guys i xame to the conclusion seen as WotLK is out v.soon and we otherwise wnt see it due to new content, we should raid kara. i've spoken with many of the guild already and have had good turn out of yes's
so if you wanna come sign up on this thread as you dont all have group calendar...i have to stress that if more than ten people want to go we will be taking the best team for the job chracter class and gear as well as player skill, if you arent picked dont take it personally there will be many other chances...remember this is a raid so you will need buff food/pots etc make sure you nno what you need and where to get it b4 the invite are anywhere close to going out
looking forward to it...
=D diago
Back to top Go down
Spyke

Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid Saturday 18th   Karazhan Raid  Saturday 18th EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:27 pm

(See New Thread) ^^
Back to top Go down
Reevi

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid Saturday 18th   Karazhan Raid  Saturday 18th EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:13 pm

I will come as long as the times are good and rich has time off work atm so im sure he will come too Smile
Back to top Go down
tigga

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid Saturday 18th   Karazhan Raid  Saturday 18th EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:17 pm

should be there, looking forward to some more practice at this tanking stuff lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid Saturday 18th   Karazhan Raid  Saturday 18th Empty

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Raid Saturday 18th
Page 1 of 1