Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rend Asunder in Training!

Go down 
+2
Orlah
Spyke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyke

Spyke

Rend Asunder in Training! Empty
PostSubject: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Hey guys, just so you know, there is nothing set in stone from what i'm about to say. its all just a idea at the moment.

But, in the last week i have taken members of Rend Asunder through various outland instances and i have to say, i am impressed to HELL! Twisted Evil

Granted, a couple members of the team we're some what, overpowered, it was balanced out by the fact we had underpowered players with us also.
The instances involved were Hellfire's Ramparts & Blood Furnace and Colfang's Slave Pens, all cleared and looted very well.

This aside, in the years I've been playing Warcraft, the teamwork involved was better then most teams I've been in. In the few mistakes that we're made, they were made once and once only. We are quick learners and most of us being natural born gamers, i think Rend has alot of potential in becoming a successful Raiding Guild!

All we need to do besides filling our ranks is practice... train!

And here's my training Regine!

In the days of Vanilla Warcarft there was a Raid Instance feared by everyone... it was the hardest mother fucker in existence and was home to the Lich Kings most powerful officers, the Lich Kel'Thuzad.

( If any of you have played Warcraft 3 and frozen throne, you'll know who this fucker is. And if you haven't played AND completed it then you need to... full stop! In fact, i'm gonna see if i can't get that as a entry requirement to the guild lol... i'm joking, but you get my point ;P )

The Instance i am referring to is Naxxramas.

The instance was regarded as the most difficult before the release of The Burning Crusade, and should not be attempted without at least 40 well-equipped, preferably Tier 2 or Tier 2.5 armored players.

With this in mind, i think, it'll take about 20-25 of us, all at level 70 decked in, at least, all Rare items, and we would gain the following,

1) Raid experience!

Although it is not our level raiding, i feel that doing something like this would raise our moral, and our confidence a great deal towards raiding, and at the end of the day, to be good at something, you have to be confident!

No one within our guild has ever been to this place, myself and Draz being the most experienced players, having player for over 3 years, have never come close to raiding in Naxx. But i have seen the inside, i have walked its halls and i have seen the evil there! The bosses in there, are STILL Level ?? elite bosses at Level 70! Its hardcore shit man!

I think, if we can nail Naxx, there's nothing that could hold us back!

2) With all the loot we can get from the place, IE all Tier 3 epic items, we can make ourselves a good profit from it as well!

Which also brings in a couple other things, if the Guild needs money, or even the guildies, we could start practicing on a slightly smaller scale, for example Lady Onyxia in Black Wing Lair, the Azerothian elite Dragons, Molten Core & AQ:40!

Yes, all this is Warcraft past, but where do you think the elite Warcrafters of todays world came from? If we can go back and clear the road, there'll be less bumps in the future.

Well thats my idea, what do u guys think?

=] Spyke
Back to top Go down
Orlah

PostSubject: raidage...   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:14 am

Being that I'm a miserable fucker when i t comes to instances (lol) the fact i fully enjoyed the team the other night actually makes me wanna do it. totally!i fucking loved it.
I think its a cracking idea, Just let me, Zakka and Gib hit the 70 first lol!
xx
Back to top Go down
globbits

globbits

PostSubject: Re: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:14 am

This sounds like a cracking idea, we worked very well as a team. I agree i was a liitle higher geared than everyone else but a lvl 70 tank is just so much scrap metal without a good team behind him, with spykes advice and direction we had a great time, and all gained valuble experience. Roll on the raids. pirat
Back to top Go down
zakka

PostSubject: Re: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:23 pm

indeedy...i had a freakin blast...totally up for it when ever you say so...gf allowing since its her pc i'll be using for the time being...

i do have the following things to say/ask

1. the support given to the nubs in the group was ace, i have delved dungeons with non guild groups and have found it to be absolutely shite...hence forth if i'v needed to go into a dungeon its usually been with globbits(cheers bud). its been cool as hell being a quasi useful team member, but without the non patronising guidance it would have gone a lot worse...the last time we did multiple dungeons...all above my level...my repair guild was 1g...

2. spyke is an amazing healer
2.1. sukkaz is an awesome tank.
2.2. if teka was real and not spick...i'd nob her

3. i'v been thinking about it a lot and i think that i would get more enjoyment from the game if i stayed as enh spec with zakka, i just love to beat the shit out of stuff...sorry

4. if its a 40 man raid are we gunna get people from DoO or EoM to fill out our numbers?

5. and i think most importantly of all.......??elite bosses? BRING IT ON!!!

EDIT...as a side note...there is a huge ?? dragon in duskwood i think....can we kill that? and the freakin fel reaver...and teramus the devourer...rend asunder safari of things with ?? level
Back to top Go down
Spyke

Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Well we not only need to get our already own up to level 70, but also, we need to recruit!
We need more fuel, if we're ever gonna melt metal!

and yeah, we have a good healer and a good tank, but we need more. we need to sort out what we need as a unit. So what i'm gonna do is start another thread, where members can post their characters info. Info about all their toons on Doomhammer, their spec's, their trades, and whatever else they wanna put =] And from this we'll know what we need to work on.
Don't get me wrong guys, i have every faith in Rend Asunder, and i know that one day we stand a chance of being one of the top raiding guilds on the server, but it is a long way off yet!

I think the fact that we're all from the same place seriously helps our teamwork! and i say this because every team we've had a team anywhere we have had top notch communication between each other, been nice and friendly towards one another and it works so damn well! =D

So what we all need to do is plaster R.A everywhere! on the net, myspace, facebook, even see if we can't get some kind of sponsorship from Game and/or Game Station. and with that will come advertisement! It's a pitty JP just quit from game cos that could've helped lol

So yeah, spread the word, and please remind the guildies to sign up and check the forums lol

=] Peace
Back to top Go down
Domiel

PostSubject: Re: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 am

all valid points the one problem i've noticed thus far for us is getting on at the same times.....
i no at the mo its not such a problem but im struggling to get the gear for raiding by myself thus have resorted to pvp for this however i love instancing and really wanna join you guys
whens the best times for everybody?
and completely unrelated but i cant get past the intro movie b4 my rig (sophies) restarts
very bizzar but i'll be on again very soon thanks the sterling efforts of MR filj and MR draz cheers guys
Back to top Go down
zakka

PostSubject: Re: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:00 am

on the subject of getting us known...if you type rend asunder wow into google...you get nats(orlah) myspace page as the first hit...nice work...

can we do hyjal? theres a sweet as fist weapon set in there i want...Smile you know you wanna...

back on subject though...is there anyway to watch another team do an instance...like spectator mode on UT...world of voyuercraft...if not can you let me know next time your doing a DoO thing so i can perch over someones shoulder asking annoying questions like "who's that guy?" "what weapon is he holding" "ooo how do i get that" and the ever popular...

" dude your gunna die...fire ball...jump run left STRAFE...am i distracting you? tell me if i'm distracting you...do you need me to push that button...i pushed it for you...look at your agro...wow they really dont like you...hey man they kicked you off the team...you suck"
Back to top Go down
zax

PostSubject: Re: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:51 am

LOL What an excellent coincidence...I was just talking to bex yesterday about doing some of the older instances etc, kind of like going on a world tour to see all the places nobody plays any more. I'm a fairly new (noob!) player so theres a lot of the game I don't even know exists so I'm definately up for some instance action! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.toorightfeet.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rend Asunder in Training!   Rend Asunder in Training! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rend Asunder in Training!
Page 1 of 1