Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a quick hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alar

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:37 am

hi guys
Just a quick one to say hello and to apologise for not being online a lot hence being lvl 9:), just thought i would post this to let u know a litte bout me,
I have been playing wow since uk release and my current main char is a NE priest on the stormrage server ( i know alliance srry) but that char is mainly the reason as to why i dont log on alar much coz the guild in which im an officer of (Nightcrawlers) takes a lot of my Wow time coz we used to be the most progressed alliance guild on that server pre TBC having the honour of being the first guild there to clear black wing lair,
My raiding experience is cleared Molten core, Black Wing Lair ZG AQ20 AQ40 at lvl 60 and 2 wings of Naxx40, at 70 we cleared Kharazan, Magtheridon, Grulls lair, Serpentshine Cavern, Tempest Keep, and Black Temple now we raid the lvl 80 25 mans most of the time, so u could say ive been around a bit,
If anyone needs advise on lvling a priest char feel free to ask any questions.
As for real live i love going to gigs last one was nightwish and was awesome:) love to play my drums and generally be an aging goth (lol)
so once again srry for not being in game much but will try to lvl up alar when i get the chance
Back to top Go down
globbits

globbits

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:51 pm

any advice on raids would by greatly appreciated. and u make a welcome addition to the guild.
Back to top Go down
alar

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 am

so what are u guys raiding or planning to raid? most of the tactic my other guild use these days come from a website called www.tankspot.com very useful for the stratagies needed to be honest and easy to understand as well.
If ya need to know something quickly tho feel free to make a char on stormrage alliance side and whisper myself (Merideechi) plz dont make a warrior tho we got a problem of gold sellers over there and there always warrior lvl 1 lol
if its something that im not sure on i can always ask someone in my guild for u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rend Asunder :: Discussions-
Jump to: