Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erm.. oach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domiel

Erm.. oach Empty
PostSubject: Erm.. oach   Erm.. oach EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:44 pm

Ok, i've reached a final decicion,
i am removing all my characters from the rend.This is due to a variety of things
but first and formost the way members ere treated after leaving the guild.
when i left it was for the benefit of dom and nothing more i was still proud to wear the name rend asuder on all of my other charaters
however when i logged my shammy the next time i saw the abuse the missing memebers alts were getting,
"SKANK" as a officer note is a) not funny bb) very impolite and c) absolute miss use of power on that officers
postion...to which i think is frankly dicusting and will not longer enjoy playing or speaking to these people i have
strong idea who it was and i aint impressed goodbye to my friends here (you no who you are) and if they ever need
anything they no where to find me
Back to top Go down
globbits

globbits

Erm.. oach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erm.. oach   Erm.. oach EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 pm

sorry u feel that way, but except for the one incedent that u mentioned with the officer note there has been nothing unpleasant said about anyone who has left the guild, i know this as im on virtually all the time. Ur decission to remove all ur char's is therefore just petty. I removed the note as soon as i was made aware of it and the person who did it was reprimanded about it, and reminded that personal issues have no place within our guild. We are once again a happy and functioning guild and former members still come and help us when we need it.
Back to top Go down

Erm.. oach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rend Asunder :: Discussions-
Jump to: