Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rend, The Guild for level'ing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvolo
Admin
Marvolo

Rend, The Guild for level'ing Empty
PostSubject: Rend, The Guild for level'ing   Rend, The Guild for level'ing EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:37 am

Raiding has been tried, tested and it has been decided that it is not for Rend Asunder, we shall now be a level'ing only guild by the looks of it, so any of you level 80's wishing to go on to brighter paths of raiding and hc's etc. might as well do now.

I had a plan, that plan failed.

My own future on WoW looks bleak, I can't be bothered to level my warrior, I can't be bothered to heal anymore either, Tyne gets zero group time, and I'm finding myself bored day in day out.

I think I'm gonna let my play time run and just leave it when it runs out, see ya round.
Back to top Go down
https://rendasunder.darkbb.com
globbits

globbits

PostSubject: Re: Rend, The Guild for level'ing   Rend, The Guild for level'ing EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:28 am

fair enough mate, as we discused on line im staying put, i like this guild and im not fussed about raiding. If u wanna pass GM back to me i'll continue the good name of Rend Asunder. As always u and anyone else will be welcome back with open arms.
To everyone else, dont worry the guild has suffered set backs in the past and has survived. You all know me and im here to help.
Back to top Go down
Domiel

PostSubject: A hard decision   Rend, The Guild for level'ing EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:15 am

After these recent changes to the guild i have lost the will to play the game,
the rend is a great guild however with the 'anti-raiding' air about it it too have decided to move dom out i favour of a guild that will fit my gaming style more.
For now i would like to remain in rend with my other characters as its not a problem with you guys i just need something alittle different outta the game,
howeve give us a shout i you need anything nuke of the face of azeroth ty guys its been a pleasure
/salute
Back to top Go down
Beŕstwithin

PostSubject: Re: Rend, The Guild for level'ing   Rend, The Guild for level'ing EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:49 am

Im staying at rend just not been playing much cuz of xmas coming up but once it has passed you will have me most of the day (nothin ghay Cool )
if K leaves then i think lea will be the best for the job as he loves wow and everyone in it will be back to wow soon and see you then take care and enjoy Exclamation Laughing
Back to top Go down
C4darkmane

PostSubject: Re: Rend, The Guild for level'ing   Rend, The Guild for level'ing EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Well we are Raiding on Saturday 7pm Molten Core Be there or be square!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rend, The Guild for level'ing   Rend, The Guild for level'ing Empty

Back to top Go down

Rend, The Guild for level'ing
Page 1 of 1