Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoW on tour....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zax

WoW on tour.... Empty
PostSubject: WoW on tour....   WoW on tour.... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:36 am

Hi all,

Being relatively new player to the game, I've missed out on some of the old instances etc and theres a lot that I havn't seen and would like to. To remedy this bex (Nahemah) and I are planning on touring the old instances. Killing the bosses, collecting the crappy (and occasionally epic!) loot and taking some family album snaps. And of course getting the achievement for the instance.

Now I know that everyone is busy levelling at the moment but I thought I'd open the invitation to anyone else who fancied comig along for a laugh. Basically once a week we are aiming to run through one of these older instances to have a look round, blow the crap outta some mobs and generally have a laugh.

We did lower blackrock spire the other day and I had a brilliant time, especially when Sma and Bex got lost after falling off a ledge! Plus we found a rare mob, I got an epic drop thats gonna make me some glod on the auction house hopefully, and we got the achievement! Also I got the chance to play with my pet on aggressive and just follow him about, killing and looting! Woo hoo!

Looks like it's going to be wednesday evenings as that's when bex an I are usually able to play for a few hours, but I'll ask in guild chat before we go to see if anyone else wants to come.

Sometimes it's nice to just run around being powerful, sometimes it's nice to struggle a bit and get loads of XP. This is intended to be a bit of fun, not particularly taxing and "just for the heck of it"

See ya all online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toorightfeet.co.uk
Marvolo
Admin
Marvolo

WoW on tour.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW on tour....   WoW on tour.... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:08 pm

I am very up for this and by next wednesday I should be level 80 on tyne anyway, so I reckon it'd be a good laugh
Back to top Go down
https://rendasunder.darkbb.com
zax

WoW on tour.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW on tour....   WoW on tour.... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:31 am

Probably gonna change it to Tuesday or Thursday cos I forgot about bex working wednesday evenings, but other than that, yeah come along! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.toorightfeet.co.uk
globbits

globbits

WoW on tour.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW on tour....   WoW on tour.... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:03 am

Count me in, i love ripping instances to bits with pet on bonkers setting, and there are lots i still aint seen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoW on tour.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW on tour....   WoW on tour.... Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW on tour....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rend Asunder :: Discussions-
Jump to: