Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyne coming back on one condition...

Go down 
+5
Filj
Tandy
Orlah
rikkuu
Marvolo
9 posters

Do you wish Tyne to return and assume control over guild management?
Yes
Tyne coming back on one condition... I_vote_lcap100%Tyne coming back on one condition... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No
Tyne coming back on one condition... I_vote_lcap0%Tyne coming back on one condition... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Marvolo
Admin
Marvolo

Tyne coming back on one condition... Empty
PostSubject: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 am

I have a new game plan, I wish to assume control of Rend once again and I would like to implement new responsibility to the officers...

I am proposing that once a month the officers meet in game and discuss issues raised by the rest of the guild over the past month, and not only discuss but act upon the ideas brought forward.

Recently we have had many people leave the guild, come back and leave again, in my opinion this is pretty annoying for all of us, obviously some things can't be helped ie, Rich and Kev leaving because of wait times, I'm not sure if anyone is still having problems with this but I am not, it seems enough people have transferred for us to be enjoying the game again.

Problems with Raids such as Kat wanting more experience and gear is something I think we can work out, it is an issue as Filth said, needs to be addressed and rectified.

The new officer roles (should people wish for them) will involve taking down a few notes on ideas, suggestions and problems that people have in general, this will help guildies feel part of the main body a little more...

Arguments between players...

There shall be a new rule imposed where arguments will only be allowed to take place through Whispers, arguments in guild chat ruin the fun for others and its very difficult for GM and officers to "keep the peace" at times.

I see nothing wrong with the guild officers and should I regain control I will speak to each in turn and explain why I think you are worthy to hold that position... (most of the reasons are very obvious). Rend Asunder in almost a year old and yet there are some serious breaking point issues between certain players at the moment and for the good and future of the guild, this must stop.

Excuse the pun guys but this in NOT C103 on a Friday night, this is World of Warcraft AND Rend Asunder, leave whatever problems you may have with someone on the doorstep when you log in cos we are all here to have fun and have a good time...

Draz for one, has proven that Rend can be successful, he had an idea and he made it work, look at Kara and how well we progressed through it, not every group has been exactly the same and yet the lower geared less experienced players held their own and ploughed through it, it makes me damn proud to be a part of something so successful in such a short amount of time.

Every single man & woman in this guild has so far proven what they can do, so lets get on and do some more.

If you don't agree with every word I've said in this thread then by all means I am happy to stay with EoM but if you DO agree then we've got some serious work ahead of us, and I am in for every second of it....

I've walked on you guys twice, I am not going to do it a third time, too much is at stake and theres too much to be lost.

Love always guys.
Back to top Go down
https://rendasunder.darkbb.com
rikkuu

rikkuu

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 am

well said k-rad....tis a shame im not here to see you come back

but good luck with everything you do guys Smile

you could go far
Back to top Go down
Orlah

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:04 am

i am in much agreeenace =]
it would be great to have you back, and have you happy =]
and i think that game plan is mighty fine one
xx
Back to top Go down
Tandy

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:08 am

Happy to see you come back, don't mind who leads the guild at all.
Please don't bite my head off on guild chat assuming I am trying to belittle you and we will get along just fine.
As I say to many. Its just a game. Nothing to stress about, certainly not something to argue with IRL friends over. At the moment on guild chat it almost seems like people are looking to create drama, kinda got to stop.
Back to top Go down
Filj

Filj

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:09 am

I am fine with whatever happens.. as long as people get a fair.... and i do mean FAIR!!! chance at raiding should they want to (i don't want to drag people thru a raid if they didn't want to go)... everybody should get a go.. if they can get in to the raid why shouldn't they get a chance to see it.... we don't have to clear every raid first time... i remember spending 6 months grinding through molten core back in the day and loved every minute... we shouldn't need to outsource players to fill gaps unless we literally don't have an available healer or not enough online that day for some odd reason... we have capable players in this guild and and i want them to make our name known....

that's my bit.
Back to top Go down
Marvolo
Admin
Marvolo

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:10 am

Tandy mate, I am really sorry about that the other day, was in a poor mood anyway and mis-read the situation, you have my apology and it will not happen again =]
Back to top Go down
https://rendasunder.darkbb.com
Tandy

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:40 am

Thanks K. Just remember that my english is shite, unless i spend a long time trying to write something I usually give the wrong message.

Raiding is an interesting one. Seemed like the guild was torn about it the other day. Some see raiding as a must have thing, others fear it will mean that non-raiders are seen as 2nd class citizens and are possibly dismissed from the guild.

I don't care either way about raiding. 3.0.3 brought a lot of changes to the game. One of those was a change in people's willingness to pug raids and there was some degree of success. The serious raid content is not even released yet so not to worry too much yet. Seems i will be able to raid if needed regardless, only problem with pugging is being left out of guild runs due to lockout timers etc tho.
Back to top Go down
zakka

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:20 am

i'll be happy to finally shirk what little responsibility i have left...if this goes ahead like it seems it will...i'll be wanting brother captain rank for zakka(or whatever the rank becomes)

i dont disagree on any major point made by anyone either...
Back to top Go down
Domiel

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:36 am

i just wanna play wow,i want everyone else to be happy whilst playing, i want the lower levels to aks the
higher levels for help and advice when they need it with out worry (can i suggest /w as it'll get a players attetion faster
with me anyway) i want the higher levels to help in their free time i know you guys do im just saying it for
to make sure it was said,
most of all I WANNA KICK ASS! i want to win and i wanna see Arthas's head on a spike!
K im sceptical and i feel you shoulld know this, however i'm one of those break point characters your talking bout
the issues mentioned seem to bother me thus was havin issues enjoying the game anymore
so in considering im at an ends and would honestly like to see this guild succeed as i know it can you have my vote
please prove my doubts wrong =)
Back to top Go down
Gib

Gib

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:17 am

Hit us with your best shot, bro.
=]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drazic
zax

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:07 am

Like others above i'm not bothered about who leads the guild. I agree with a lot of what has been written above about things like raiding and lower level characters asking for help. (Personally I love going to love level areas and blowing the crap out of everything! What would be the point of being a warlock if you didn't feel all powerful occasionally?!)

I also agree that people should leave real life behind at least bit when they log in and with it all the rows and drama. If you must have a big bust up with someone use whisper and reply rather than share it with the rest of the guild. Otherwise it's kind of like that couple in the pub who have a really personal argument really loudly in a desperate attempt to shame the other person into submission. Everyone around just looks into their drinks and pretends it isn't going on, feeling awkward and talking quietly amongst themselves until finally they leave (or alternatively one stabs the other with a broken bottle...) and the pub returns to normal.

We're all here to have fun, kill stuff, steal their belongings and...erm...kill more stuff! If we focus on that then I'm pretty sure we shall achieve our goal... i.e to have a bunch of fun and hang out with our mates!

So if any low levels want a hand, gimme a /w when I'm on. Im happy to help with the 2 or 3 man low lvl group quests or to kill big guys or whatever. Dont really fancy doing the trundling about killing 10 of these or 20 of these quests. I think with the game mechanics being what they are ur better off doing them solo anyway, it's a good way to get to know your character and also to gain thea all important XP!

As far as raids go I'm happy to come and blow the crap outta whatever anyone points me at. I'm a social player so I don't spend a lot of time grinding for particular bits of gear, though from time to time I do try and find upgrades on the armoury and go and hunt them out so most of the time my gears ok. I've taken to keeping a small mountain of Soul Shards in the bank too as running out of the damn things after a few wipes is a massive pain in everyones ass.

Oh and up and coming warlocks that want to get their mounts the old fashioned way, I'll happily come and help with Scholo for the imp delivery and Dire Maul for the Dreadsteed summons, plus I've got all the agents needed for the summoning so u can save your gold! (Saying this I have no idea if the quest is still available so I have no idea if I just typed all that for nothing!)

PS I'm not gonna vote as I don't really have an opinion as to who should lead the guild
Back to top Go down
http://www.toorightfeet.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyne coming back on one condition...   Tyne coming back on one condition... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyne coming back on one condition...
Page 1 of 1