Rend Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Rend Asunder World of Warcraft Guild on Doomhammer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its been good guys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rikkuu

rikkuu

its been good guys... Empty
PostSubject: its been good guys...   its been good guys... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:20 pm

but ive been thinking theres too many hunters in the guild and with better experience and gear than me so they will be getting first choice to raid etc, i might see how things go in wotlk but im either gonna go back to lolosus or find a diff guild ...

it has been good guys got to rekindle some old friendships and make some new ones

anyways this is just a glint in my eye atm nothings definate will let ya know more Smile
Back to top Go down
Gib

Gib

PostSubject: Re: its been good guys...   its been good guys... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:34 am

Whichever way you go with this hun,...
All of us are glad to have played with you *snigger*, and will be sad to see you go =]

Do what you gotta do, hun. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drazic
Filj

Filj

PostSubject: Re: its been good guys...   its been good guys... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 am

i respect your decision what ever it may be....

but the whole aspect of there being better geared and better experienced hunters in the guild shouldn't mean that other hunters should leave....

it's an area for development within the guild that i feel does need to be addressed.

it's all well and good taking a team with the best geared/experienced chars on a raid to ensure low repair bills and the like... but this isn't really the best plan of action

when guilds do this it causes a gap between players.... if you gear up one team more than others then they end up "boosting" the other players..... and i know i'd rather go to a wipe fest and learn something than walk strait through a raid first time.... where's the challenge.

raids in this guild need to be balanced in order to get everybody progressing and gearing up the same.... if this means i don't get to raid for 3 weeks whilst i wait my turn for another tank/rogue to gear up.... i'm fine with this... we need to make sure everybody is on the same page otherwise when it comes to 25 man raids we'll have say 10-15 really well geared chars and the rest struggling to keep their dps/healing as high as it needs to be... and this isn't good enough

WOTLK is a complete across the board reset or gear and stuff.... so we should use this opportunity to sort this kind of thing out.... we can all progress through the 5 man dungeons together, gear up together then all raid as a team and leave people behind.
Back to top Go down
rikkuu

rikkuu

PostSubject: Re: its been good guys...   its been good guys... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 am

thats why i want to leave cus i want the experience of raiding and doing kara with you guys was amazing and i want more expieriences like that...

but like i said i will see what wotlk brings
Back to top Go down
Decarabas

PostSubject: Re: its been good guys...   its been good guys... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:45 am

BYE KAT!!!! GONNA MISS YOU.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its been good guys...   its been good guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

its been good guys...
Page 1 of 1